Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

Hi my name is Cherish

Jun 1, 2017 10:36:05 AM.jpgHello my name is Cherish and I am currently attending at Glen taylor school as a year 7 student.I am in room 12 and my teacher is Miss Siale. I am good at reading and playing table tennis. I enjoy taking on challenges and learning new things. I enjoy doing art in my free time. My goals for this year is to be early stage 7 in maths and be at 4P for writing.
I am looking forward to spending our senior syndicate camp with all my friends at the end of the year. I have achieved many things like winning the pb4l trophy at the end of the year and highest achieving year 6 writer award. I look upto Stephen curry because he is humble, a great NBA player and has won the  MVP award two times in a row and won the three pointer contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment